New York City gives many easy methods to Pay NYC parking ticket. Now NYC parking ticket collection authority does not accept any payment through phone, you can only pay NYC parking ticket through online or by sending them mail.
In case you want to pay your parking ticket in person then you can do that, either through DOF (Department of Finance Business Center) or with cash at the 7-Eleven Store.
Whatever method seems to be easy for you to pay NYC parking ticket use it but make sure that payment must be received within the 30 days of the date you received the ticket otherwise penalties and additional fines will be a charge against you.
Methods to Pay NYC parking Ticket
- Online Payment Method
- Payment through Mail
- Payment in person
Online Payment Method
NYC parking tickets can be paid online, in case you want to pay NYC parking ticket online then follow these simple steps.
- Go to the government website of NYC (www1.nyc.gov/311).
- Find the information on the website and make the payment for various services.
- Click on the “Make a payment” box from the Home page and then select the “Parking Ticket” From the Drop down menu.
- On the NYC Parking Tickets, provide your violation number. Enter the 10 digit number that is written on your parking ticket.
In case you do not have actual ticket handy then you can look up the ticket by entering the State and license tag number where your car is registered such as NJMCDirect is an online portal for the Parking ticket in New Jersey. If you have a specialty plate number for example dealer plate or commercial then you should choose it from the drop-down menu under the “Type”.
Finally, enter your payment information, Keep it in mind that you can pay NYC parking tickets through major credit or debit cards, or electronic checks. You can also use the gift card or prepaid that have either MasterCard or Visa logo on it. If you pay NYC parking ticket online then 2.49 percent service fee will be added to your total.
Payment through Mail
If you want to pay traffic ticket NYC through mail then you can do that, you can also request a copy of your traffic ticket in case you lost it. Follow these simple steps to pay NYC parking tickets through Mail.
- First of all, you need to include the violation number on the front of your check, you can find the 10 digit number list on your parking ticket.
- in case you lost the parking ticket then we recommend you to go to (www.nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCservWeb/PVO_Search.jsp). Then search your ticket by using your car plate number.
- Get the check or money order for the full amount, because DOF only accepts the parking payments or money order if your mailing in your payment. Make sure your check is Payable to only “NYC Department of Finance”.
- Pay your Njmcdirect Ticket Online Using NJMDirect Portal
- Pay NYC parking ticket | New York State
- No Parking Signs Complete detail and list
The DOF goes by the date of receipt, therefore your payment must be received within the 30 days of your NYC traffic ticket issued. You must allow enough time for the mail delivery so that you do not get any interest or penalties.
The Mailing address for parking ticket payment to NYC Department of Finance is Church Street Station, P.O.Box 3640, New York, NY 10008-3640.
Once you paid New York traffic ticket through Mail then you can (Must) check the status of your payment online to verify your payment is received in time or not. To verify your status you must have violation number. Go to (http://nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCServWeb/NYCSERVMain) and enter the violation number to check the status of payment.
- How do you legally fight the parking violations? Real-world Scenarios
- NJ Traffic Up to Date information & 511NJ Services
- NJ Dmv hours & the NJ DMV license renewal
Paying in Person
If you want to pay NYC parking ticket in person then you need to visit the DOF Business Center. The DOF has Business Centers in each of 5 boroughs. These business centers remain open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Follow these simple steps if you want to pay Nyc parking tickets.
- First of all, you need to get the addresses or directions to the business center locations at (http://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/pay-now/person.page) and then click on the borough nearest you.
- You have many options to pay NYC parking ticket at DOF business center. For example, you can with money order, cash, check, debit or credit card.
- You can also pay through gift cards or prepaid as long as they have MasterCard or Visa logo.