Find our NJ DMV Hours, it is better to learn about the point system of New Jersey. In case you need any information regarding your vehicle or driving-related tasks, Then the best place is DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) to go.
Mostly DMV is known as MVC ( Motor Vehicle Commission ). The DMV is the best one-stop shop for everything that is related to driving.
If you want to apply for your NJ(New Jersey) License, Transfer Vehicle ownership or renew your Vehicle registration then you have to go to within NJ DMV hours of working.
DMV is providing a variety of services to its customer that can confuse you when you enter DMV office but with a little research and reading, you will be able to get a trip to new jersey DMV with ease.
NJ DMV Hours of working
|Monday||8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m to 7:30 p.m|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
NJ DMV hours for Drivers testing center
In case you want to take a knowledge or a vision test, then visit one of the drivers testing center during the NJ DMV Hours of working.
|Monday||8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
How to Locate Nearest NJ DMV office?
You can easily find the NJ DMV office easily. You just need to visit online the official website of DMV before living the house. In the official website, you will get all the information such as hours of operations, address, contact information and the services that are offered by NJ DMV.
It is very important to check the updated list of DMV before making a visit to them because it is possible that they update their office hours in your area.
NJ DMV Registration
- Your vehicle is considered to be new if it has never issued any title anyone other then the dealer prior to customer purchase.
- Leased Vehicles are also considered to be new only if the initial retail purchaser is the leasing company.
- If you want to register your passenger vehicle than make sure it signifies that this vehicle will only be designed and will be used for the transportation purpose (Not including school buses and omnibuses).
- Note: Motorcycles are not considered to be a passenger Vehicles.
- In case you are registering your vehicle for the first time in New Jersey then you will receive a 1 year registration for the used cars.
- The registration fee depends upon the type of vehicle you have.
DMV NJ 6 points
The DMV NJ 6 points verification is done with the following four requirements:
- Proof of Address
- Verifiable Social Security Number
- At least one primary ID
- At least one Secondary ID
NJ DMV license renewal
Following are the simple steps for NJ DMV license renewal in person:
- Visit any motor vehicle agency along with your point six ID verification requirements.
- Then you have to complete a BA-208 form for Drivers License or BA-207 Form for Non-Driver ID. You can also bring completed renewal form that you have received in the mail.
- Now you have to pay the fee that is around $24 for basic Auto, Non-Driver Identification, Motorcycle only. Additional $18 are charged for Motorcycle or Boat Endorsement.
- Note: you must bring your boating safety course certification along with you if you want to renew a boat endorsement.
- Finally, when all these steps are completed then you will receive a new drivers license or Non-Driver ID good for an additional 4 years.